Wednesday, December 20, 2006

sanity artifice

Tian. Tiancai. Tensai.
Ha. I'm so arrogant.
The first half of my chosen nom de guerre in my own bizarre fictional designs represents, amusingly, half of my personality. It is her side I take in person with those of my acquaintances who could be properly termed friends; a bit of culture shock for those who know me only as the darker, older side of my mental state. My masks worn in public and with my non-physical friends are more rationally cynical.
Hmm.
Maybe, just maybe, I do have dissociation.
That would be amusing.

->the shifting morality of a world is often associable with that of its creator; indeed, the original precepts by which it operates are often the same way.
black and white; there is a good side and a bad side; although both are human, having multidimensional characteristics, you know which one you're rooting for from more or less the beginning; narrative formulae can make this more obvious.
I feel philosophically inferior to Sasayaki Chromosphere. When comparing deep philosophical insight to random let us have chaotic story-time fluff, the disparate forms seem... distinctly removed in terms of quality...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Souna! *cough* Sonuna! ^^ Tensai, eh... "Shyuusai" would also fit that list, but it would mess up the alliteration. Unfortunate.

Hm... I wouldn't call it dissociation. <<

Narrative formulae. The ones I use seem to be painfully obvious. :p