Saturday, June 28, 2008

metal gear?!

So there's this one alternate continuity which won't leave my head--something like 'the KMV, except with less metaness and breaking of physics, by which we mean 'no more than allowed in the usual space opera', also some character changes such as those important to this scene'--and there isn't really much remarkable about it, apart from the plausible death of the Invincible Halberdier Mercenary, which runs something like:

Alexander: D:
Lowen: Ah, curses. Well, ahem. We're not tools of the government, or anything else! Fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I always fought for what I thought right. Farewell, Sna--Alexander!
Alexander: Hang on a second, was Helena's one concession to non-pessimist emotion possibly correct all along? Do you really have the core of a somewhat decent person?
Lowen: Well, not here, I don't. Try the next continuity over. I was just kidding you about that, really. ... ... wait, you stabbed and/or shot me a while ago, shouldn't I be dead by now? Oh yeah. *dies*

...which I probably shouldn't find as amusing as I do, but what do you expect from me, I am only a sonuna.

No comments: